There is truly nothing like sitting your little princess on your lap so she faces you and embracing her tight with your arms. Just as she wraps herself around you and clings onto you, then buries her face deep into your shoulder. You rub her back and gently swap side to side, while giving her the occasional kiss on the cheek.
Sometimes a little needs that, to feel safe, to feel secure, to feel innocent, to feel like the little girl that she is, and to feel the love her Daddy has for her.
Sometimes Daddies need that to feel like he is her gentle nurturer, to feel like he is her protector, to feel like her emotional rock, to feel the trust his little one has for him, and to feel the love his little one has for him.
so i’m reading 50 Shades (i’ll write something in response to it once i’m finished, don’t worry haha), and it’s making me have a lot of memory revival from my undergrad days when i was more heavily playing with folks (i.e. not dating someone) and like idk. it’s strange. i texted an old dom last night, who had sort of drifted apart from me when i started dating J, and now we’re talking? idk. it’s like i miss things and want stuff back, like the heavier stuff, but i also haven’t done it in so long and it makes me nervous and squirmy? i guess i’m just full of thoughts and not quite sure where to take them, or who to talk them through with…
I enjoyed reading this list and appreciated the definitions. so sharing is caring. ;)
Daddy about my anxiety
- Daddy: [sees a post on my tumblr about my anxiety that I posted in the middle of the night while he was sleeping]
- Daddy: what was that post about?
- Me: I don't know... I was just feeling bad about myself all over.
- Daddy: why didn't you wake me up?
- Me: cause you were sleeping, daddy
- Daddy: so what. If you're feeling like that you wake me up.
- Me: but then you'll be sleepy :(
- Daddy: I can wake up. That's my job. When you feel like that you have to wake me up, okay?
- Me: yes, Daddy