I enjoyed reading this list and appreciated the definitions. so sharing is caring. ;)
Daddy about my anxiety
- Daddy: [sees a post on my tumblr about my anxiety that I posted in the middle of the night while he was sleeping]
- Daddy: what was that post about?
- Me: I don't know... I was just feeling bad about myself all over.
- Daddy: why didn't you wake me up?
- Me: cause you were sleeping, daddy
- Daddy: so what. If you're feeling like that you wake me up.
- Me: but then you'll be sleepy :(
- Daddy: I can wake up. That's my job. When you feel like that you have to wake me up, okay?
- Me: yes, Daddy
New in ageplay?
Do not expect your little one to take initiative, she opened her small sides, it is difficult for her to take the next step - it’s up to you as her daddy / dom / mother / master etc.. show her that you have interest in her little self, in different ways!
- Buy a fresh set of cute clothes, a pacifier, a teddy bear etc..:
It shows your little that you are interested and everyone love small gifts and surprises.
- Give your little rules to follow:
Little ones are safe with fixed rules, just like children and animals. It makes them feel safe.
- Give your little closeness, affirmation and love:
Always give your little the attention and love it needs. Remember that your little is very sensitive, much like a real child!
Confirmation is also very important; daring to open their little side arouses much emotion and confusion - you as a father/mother/dom etc. you need to verify that you love your little just as she/he is.
Edited for grammar (Not out of spite, this seems more like the OP’s native language isn’t english), but definitely a good post.
<3 for the comment